Patchwork: Vocablo ingles, significa trabajo con retales.
Quilt: Colcha compuesta de tres capas de tejido, cosidas entre sí.
La superior puede ser de patchwork y la central es un relleno de algodón.

miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

HOW TO MAKE MY KIMONO

This is my first post in english.
Althoug I was thinking in translating the whole blog
I never find the time and the energies to do so.
Lets begin with this tutorial.


I just joined a group in facebook of people who loves
fabrics and designs as much as I do.

They show what they make, usually quilts,
they ask for opinions about mixing the fabrics,
…lot of funny and useful stuff!

So I show one of my kimonos, the blue one
I’ve made two years ago, with three fabrics of Kaffe.
And some of them ask for a pattern or say they would like one.
  
with the step by step I use.


It is easy for a quilter or a dressmaker,
but if you find it difficult to achieve,
just let me know and I can make it for you.

  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario